Saturday, February 25, 2006

TIRED TIRED TIRED!

Mannnnn...I am so tired and sleepy, must be the lack of sleep for the past few nights =( Anyways, finally got my car serviced and the squeaking problem rectified =) But today's a super unproductive day, studies wise...didn't even get to finish reading a single page of the text...hahaha...like Brat always tell me..."Procrastination always feeeeeeeels so good...until you realised you've just FUCKED yourself" =p

Went to Shawn/Darrell's birthday party and I must say the food is really top-notch. Power man. And Darrell's house is really very nicely decorated, kinda the dream house that I would want when I marry Brat...k...can really feel my eyelids closing...I'll end off here...hopefully I'll have more energy to blog a longer post tomorrow. There's so many things that I wanna blog, but just can't summon the energy to think and to type.

No comments: