Thursday, February 23, 2006

Can't believe I have jumped onto the band wagon



Hmmm...don't really have an idea why I'm jumping onto the band wagon. Was just watching American Idol on tv and felt really bored all of a sudden and I just thought to myself..."HEY, WHY NOT JUST START BLOGGING?" It feels really weird to write my thoughts out but then again, it's going to be a personal random musing of mine. No one's gonna know about my musings so what the heck, my blogging journey starts here =) Lets see, what shall I blog about on my virgin post? =p Well, I went to SMU library and made a feeble attempt to study for my investment banking and company law mid-term tests. I am sooooo panicking man...hahaha...since week 1 till week 7, its been DOTA DOTA DOTA (curse you DOTA!) I'm like waaaaaayyyyyyy behind my school work...jialat...

I was walking towards the library today when I saw some "acquaintances" (not exactly friends) of mine. Its just weird bumping into them. Perhaps I'm being overly sensitive, but I just feel like I'm constantly being judged around them. Well, more of that in a later posting another day. SHIT...friends just jio-ed me to DOTA...AARRGGHHH...I must RESIST...*grits teeth*

I give up. Resistance is futile. DOTA wins. CIAOZ!

No comments: